There’s this one guy, drunk old rummy, sells the homeless rag outside the LCBO. He’s a local character. Shouts at most everyone walking by. Shouted at me too, until I stopped one day and bought one of his papers. Now he simply nods and smiles, shares a joke: “Some days you get the elevator, some you just get the shaft.” Continue reading
- #amreading #FridayReads Marina by Carlos Ruiz Zafon 1 week ago
- #amreading #fridayreads The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield 2 weeks ago
- #amreading #fridayreads Homo Deus -- A Brief History of Tomorrow by Yuval Noah Harari (@harari_yuval) 3 weeks ago
- #amreading #FridayReads The Ministry of Utmost Happiness by Arundhati Roy 1 month ago
- RT @CancerStratCA: Palliative care pioneer, Dr. Larry Librach shares his story as a cancer patient & physician #whpcday17 @phildwyer https:… 1 month ago
Life is an adventure, but publishing is a GIANT adventure. I'm obsessed with books and stories, and my obsessions spill out here, from time to time.