There’s this one guy, drunk old rummy, sells the homeless rag outside the LCBO. He’s a local character. Shouts at most everyone walking by. Shouted at me too, until I stopped one day and bought one of his papers. Now he simply nods and smiles, shares a joke: “Some days you get the elevator, some you just get the shaft.” Continue reading
- #amreading #FridayReads. A Column of Fire by Ken Follett (@KMFollett) https://t.co/5yFXPFjJYH 2 days ago
- #amreading #FridayReads The Inevitable: Understanding the 12 Technological Forces That Will Shape Our Future by Kevin Kelly (@kevin2kelly) 1 week ago
- 5 Writing Tips: Laura Lippman publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/in… via @publisherswkly 2 weeks ago
- #amreading #FridayReads The Land Where Lemons Grow by Helena Attlee https://t.co/XmNldRmq99 2 weeks ago
- RT @Kathykm: So, this is happening!! Thank you @ecwpress and the fab @j_finkelstein for believing in the message and in me. Much appreciati… 2 weeks ago
Life is an adventure, but publishing is a GIANT adventure. I'm obsessed with books and stories, and my obsessions spill out here, from time to time.