There’s this one guy, drunk old rummy, sells the homeless rag outside the LCBO. He’s a local character. Shouts at most everyone walking by. Shouted at me too, until I stopped one day and bought one of his papers. Now he simply nods and smiles, shares a joke: “Some days you get the elevator, some you just get the shaft.” Continue reading
- #amreading #FridayReads The Clockwork Dynasty by Daniel H. Wilson ( @danielwilsonpdx) 3 days ago
- #amreading #fridayreads Poppet by Mo Hayder 1 week ago
- I love Melville House, just sayin': Indie Publisher to Send Impeachment Guides to Congress publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/in… via @publisherswkly 1 week ago
- #amreading #fridayreads Gone by Mo Hayder 2 weeks ago
- RT @TrenaWhite: Congrats to @phildwyer for landing on the CBC Nonfiction Prize longest! cbc.ca/books/literary… 2 weeks ago
Life is an adventure, but publishing is a GIANT adventure. I'm obsessed with books and stories, and my obsessions spill out here, from time to time.