There’s this one guy, drunk old rummy, sells the homeless rag outside the LCBO. He’s a local character. Shouts at most everyone walking by. Shouted at me too, until I stopped one day and bought one of his papers. Now he simply nods and smiles, shares a joke: “Some days you get the elevator, some you just get the shaft.” Continue reading
- #amreading #fridayreads The Promise by Ann Weisgarber (@AnnWeisgarber) 1 day ago
- RT @TrenaWhite: Authors @arno_kopecky, @redsonjabegonia, @phildwyer, @MasaTakei & more share their favourite books on #writing https://t.co… 2 days ago
- The Best Books on Writing | Page Two bit.ly/2pDuTfB 3 days ago
- RT @canauthors: Registration is OPEN for #CanWrite 2017 in Toronto, June 22-25! Check out our lineup and join us! buff.ly/2pqPbMc #… 3 days ago
- 31 Vintage Posters That Demand <br>You Pick Up a Book lithub.com/31-vintage-pos… via @lithub 3 days ago
Life is an adventure, but publishing is a GIANT adventure. I'm obsessed with books and stories, and my obsessions spill out here, from time to time.